SHORT COURSE – Called Speechcraft.
Springwood Toastmasters Club is conducting a Speechcraft Course beginning on the 27th February 2017.
Speechcraft is a course offered by the Toastmasters organisation to individuals and groups to develop the fundamentals of oral communication and to build self-esteem.
The program is conducted by members of Toastmasters clubs usually over six to eight sessions at an “in-house’ venue.
Each participant receives feedback for his or her efforts in an encouraging and rewarding manner to instill confidence in their own ability.
The aims of the course are to:
- Build confidence and improve self-esteem
- Discover new talents in communication skills
- Work more successfully with people
- Gain respect and admiration from friends and colleagues
- Project a more secure, composed outlook
The objectives of the course are to:
- Learn the basic skills of speaking in public
- Learn to prepare a presentation
- Practice the techniques taught
- Participate and contribute in the sessions
- Practice listening and thinking skills
It is a fun program delivered in a completely non-threatening atmosphere. Each participant will progress at his or her own pace.
The conducting of a Speechcraft course is one of the most rewarding experiences offered through the Toastmasters program for both the Toastmaster and the participant.
Our next course begins on 27th February 2017. Click here for the registration form.